SJ Consulting Group has been involved in many transportation industry acquisition deals in the past 10 years covering the parcel, trucking, airfreight and logistics segments. (Past Deals) SJC provides objective, independent analysis of potential partners to maximize long-term growth and return on investment. Years of hands-on involvement in diverse and successful business strategies, for large and small transportation and logistics companies around the world, enable us to respond quickly to help you meet your goals.
- Analysis of marketplace for selection of suitable partners.
- Due diligence for strategic, operational, labor and technological compatibility.
- Assist in negotiations to ensure closure while maximizing shareholder value.
- Our advisory capabilities begin with understanding your goals and doing an evaluation of potential acquirers on key criteria of market capitalization, available cash, and propensity to acquire. With client discussion, the prospective companies are ranked for the next phase of the project.
- A detailed business profile of the selling entity is generated highlighting financial history, cash flow analysis, industry trends, competitive positioning and opportunities for growth. A customer base profile with potential for expansion is included to build interested party’s confidence in the seller’s strategy and market position.
- The profile is circulated to the identified potential acquirers to initiate multiple proposals for maximized shareholder value and post-closing involvement. SJC’s earned credibility and awareness in the transportation community creates smooth introductions to begin successful achievement of objectives.
For Equity Buyers:
- Our advisory practice focuses on augmenting the financial assessments performed by equity firms with insight into specific industry trends and future outlook. SJC’s cross segment and in-depth knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry provides valuable analysis of target company’s competitive strengths and weaknesses, and growth and profitability opportunities.
- Post-acquisition support is available to meet objectives, including introductions to industry experts, technology and managerial resources. In-depth analysis of acquired company’s operational, sales, yield, and marketing programs are also available.